While the location makes it an obvious choice for fisherman, it is also the perfect choice for couples or families wanting to mix in some world class fishing (at your doorstep) with many other nearby activities. Surrounded by such a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere, the lodge is a great place for some "R & R." The views across the Cook Inlet and down to the Anchor River are spectacular. Just sit back and enjoy the landscape and wildlife!
Nearby activities include:
- flightseeing tours
- horseback riding
- wildlife & whale watching cruises
- watch the eagles from the back deck
- touring the village of Seldovia
- golfing (walking distance to course!)
- visiting Homer museums and the new Alaska Islands and Oceans Visitors Center
- private airstrip. Fly your plane to Anchor River Lodge
- hiking / walking
- remote flyouts for bear viewing, fishing, etc..
We would love to have to stay with us.
Book today. 714-623-6468